BSc (Hons) Business and Law
This intellectually stimulating degree programme covers a wide range of topics related to business organisation and management culture, as well as corporate and consumer law, corporate regulation, and other legal elements of business. You’ll have a thorough awareness of how legal issues affect practically every facet of management.
Our degree programme combines the study of key business skills and management principles with a real-world project to prepare you for a career in the business and law industry.
- This course is very manageable in terms of time. You can choose to attend during the weekend or evenings, and it is only two days a week.
- You will approach a range of different courses which will provide you with unique and solid knowledge in Marketing, digital marketing and Business management.
- You don’t need any qualifications. Your work history can be used instead of traditional qualifications.
- With us, you can study while you work, tend to your hobbies, and family. It is a flexible course, which can be studied in either evenings or weekends. In addition, the courses are two days long and only up to 9 hours on campus each week.
TWO days a week.
£9,250 per year for UK students*
Teaching and structure:
Courses are divided into modules. Each year you will normally take modules totalling 120 credits. This is a three / four-year degree course in which you will take a combination of required and optional modules to total 360 credits.
- Business Environment
- Academic and Professional Skills
- Economics for Business
- Business Finance
- Legal Aspects of Business
- Managing Human Resources
- Law of Contract
- Law of Business Organisations
- Sustainability in Career Development
- Commercial Law
- Business Strategy
- Law of International Trade
- Undergraduate Major Project
- No traditional qualifications needed.
- Your work history can be used instead of traditional qualifications.
- An English test is necessary. ***
At the end of your course, you will earn a bachelor’s in this course, which will open a window to a wide variety of jobs in this sector, and many others. With a bachelor’s degree, your chance of employment increases drastically, and so does your yearly earnings compared to those who do not hold higher qualifications.
Increase your chance of Employability.
- Graduates are 40% more likely to get into a high-skilled job compared to those who don’t hold higher qualifications. Jobs such as business management, accounts management, data management, and more, need someone who is well-versed in the subject.
- In addition, they are least likely to stay unemployed compared to non-graduates. According to a recent ONS report, 76% of individuals who are unemployed do not hold a graduate degree.
- Graduates earn £10,000 more each year compared to non-graduates.
We have designed this course to open your mind to all crucial aspects of businesses and provide you the essential skills in Digital Marketing and Marketing.
We want to be flexible as much as possible and give you an incredible opportunity for your future.
The entry process is easy, and you do not need any qualifications.
*Our partner universities are government supported, so you could be eligible for a fully funded course as well as maintenance loan, which could add up to £15,000. You will only need to repay this back if you earn over £21,000 per year. Terms and conditions apply.
**Modules could change once your university starts. There could be various reasons for that, such as the university believes a different module might be more useful to you, among other external factors.
***Some campuses offer in-house tests, so you do not have to complete it beforehand