BSc (Hons) Business and Human Resource Management
Our Bsc in Business and Human Resource Management is designed to prepare you for key challenges in human resources, and business management.
Today’s organisations are characterised by constant change and we believe that the ability to recruit, motivate and manage employees effectively is considered one of the keys to success in business.
By studying Business and Human Resource Management at ARU London, You’ll learn to understand the importance of the people behind the business and how they help it to prosper. We will provide you the foundation on how to build a career as a leading people professional of the future.
- Choose flexibility. You just need to attend two times a week and decide if you prefer to attend during the week-end or during the week.
- You will get access to the fundamentals of Business resources Management and learn how to manage people effectively.
- You don’t need any qualifications.
- With us, you can study while you work, tend to your hobbies, and family. It is a flexible course, which can be studied in either evenings or weekends. In addition, the courses are two days long and only up to 9 hours on campus each week.
TWO days a week.
£9,250 per year for UK students*
Teaching and structure:
Courses are divided into modules. Each year you will normally take modules totalling 120 credits. This is a three / four-year degree course in which you will take a combination of required and optional modules to total 360 credits.
- Introduction to Financial Analysis and Management
- Global Business Environment and International Strategy
- Introduction to Business Contracts and the Law
- Digital Business and Principles of Marketing
- Organisational Behaviour
- The Entrepreneurial Journey
- Project Management and Implementation
- Developing Professional Practice and Using Information in HR
- Managing HR and Improving Organisational Performance
- Strategic Management
- HR Management in Context and Reward Management
- Employment Law and Relations
- Undergraduate Major Project
- No traditional qualifications needed.
- Your work history can be used instead of traditional qualifications.
- An English test is necessary. ***
At the end of your course, you will earn a bachelor’s in this course, which will open a window to a wide variety of jobs in this sector, and many others. With a bachelor’s degree, your chance of employment increases drastically, and so does your yearly earnings compared to those who do not hold higher qualifications.
Increase your chance of Employability.
- Graduates are 40% more likely to get into a high-skilled job compared to those who don’t hold higher qualifications. Jobs such as business management, accounts management, data management, and more, need someone who is well-versed in the subject.
- In addition, they are least likely to stay unemployed compared to non-graduates. According to a recent ONS report, 76% of individuals who are unemployed do not hold a graduate degree.
- Graduates earn £10,000 more each year compared to non-graduates.
We have designed this course to open your mind to all crucial aspects of businesses and provide you the essential skills in Digital Marketing and Marketing.
We want to be flexible as much as possible and give you an incredible opportunity for your future.
The entry process is easy, and you do not need any qualifications.
*Our partner universities are government supported, so you could be eligible for a fully funded course as well as maintenance loan, which could add up to £15,000. You will only need to repay this back if you earn over £21,000 per year. Terms and conditions apply.
**Modules could change once your university starts. There could be various reasons for that, such as the university believes a different module might be more useful to you, among other external factors.
***Some campuses offer in-house tests, so you do not have to complete it beforehand