BA (Hons) Business
This comprehensive undergraduate degree provides students with a broad variety of business knowledge and abilities, taught by experts with real-world experience. This flexible degree focuses on what matters most – your employability, and includes marketing, human resources, accounting, leadership, and management, with the opportunity to specialise as you study.
- This course is very manageable in terms of time. You can choose to attend during the weekend or evenings, and it is only two days a week.
- You will approach a range of different courses which will provide you with unique and solid knowledge in Marketing, digital marketing and Business management.
- You don’t need any qualifications. Your work history can be used instead of traditional qualifications.
- With us, you can study while you work, tend to your hobbies, and family. It is a flexible course, which can be studied in either evenings or weekends. In addition, the courses are two days long and only up to 9 hours on campus each week.
TWO days a week.
£9,250 per year for UK students*
Teaching and structure:
Courses are divided into modules. Each year you will normally take modules totalling 120 credits. This is a three / four-year degree course in which you will take a combination of required and optional modules to total 360 credits.
- Essentials of Management
- Academic and Professional Skills
- Principles of Marketing
- Accounting and Finance
- International Business Environment
- Managing and Leading People
- Leading Change
- Corporate Responsibility in a Global Context
- Economics, and Global Trade
- Personal and Professional Development
Select two from the following;
- Information and Resource Management
- Financial Management
- Personal Finance
- Contemporary Human Resource Management
- International Human Resource Management
- Customer Behaviour
- Marketing Communications in the Digital World
- Global Leadership
- Strategic Management
- Dissertation, Sector Project or Sector Internship
- Creativity, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Select one from the following;
- Effective Managerial Decision Making
- Financial Risk Management
- International Digital Marketing
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- No traditional qualifications needed.
- Your work history can be used instead of traditional qualifications.
- An English test is necessary. ***
At the end of your course, you will earn a bachelor’s in this course, which will open a window to a wide variety of jobs in this sector, and many others. With a bachelor’s degree, your chance of employment increases drastically, and so does your yearly earnings compared to those who do not hold higher qualifications.
Increase your chance of Employability.
- Graduates are 40% more likely to get into a high-skilled job compared to those who don’t hold higher qualifications. Jobs such as business management, accounts management, data management, and more, need someone who is well-versed in the subject.
- In addition, they are least likely to stay unemployed compared to non-graduates. According to a recent ONS report, 76% of individuals who are unemployed do not hold a graduate degree.
- Graduates earn £10,000 more each year compared to non-graduates.
We have designed this course to open your mind to all crucial aspects of businesses and provide you the essential skills in Digital Marketing and Marketing.
We want to be flexible as much as possible and give you an incredible opportunity for your future.
The entry process is easy, and you do not need any qualifications.
*Our partner universities are government supported, so you could be eligible for a fully funded course as well as maintenance loan, which could add up to £15,000. You will only need to repay this back if you earn over £21,000 per year. Terms and conditions apply.
**Modules could change once your university starts. There could be various reasons for that, such as the university believes a different module might be more useful to you, among other external factors.
***Some campuses offer in-house tests, so you do not have to complete it beforehand